Saturday 9 July 2016

Gorgeous emerald green sea glass and diamond and white gold engagement ring

I think an important part of the Glasswing Jewellery service is offering a 're-design' for my customers if for any reason they'd like their jewellery tweeked...it hasn't happened much I have to say.....




So adding diamonds to her green sea glass and white gold engagement ring for a customer actually involved re-building the entire ring ... sea glass won't tolerate any heating whatsoever, so it had to be removed, but that's OK - I love a challenge! :)





This ring is all 14ct recycled white gold, and the little recycled diamonds are a lovely quality VSI just under 3mm diameter either side of the glass.  I'm so pleased I decided to leave the back open, I totally love the way the light comes through.